To think of all my
actions are stupid. About text messages. With you. I sealed the promise, it's
for the sake of time being. The future is blurry. Because now I am confused; I
feel like taking them back. Imagine you screwing up in text messages. That damn
regret I felt before with someone else. The feeling is not leisure. I don't
want to feel that stupid regret again. I don't want to mess up. Like
people always said, the history always had its way to repeat itself. Later,
it'll make sense. But, that is stupid but, who am I to tell about what is
stupid. Who are you to tell that is stupid what is lame what is right and what
is wrong. Stop doing that to people. Stop doing that to me. ''Too mainstream''
tagline is too mainstream. People have rights and it's no big deal. Nay to
think that I've had a crazy 20-year-old crisis. There's no turning back. I
adore you!