Mak.


Um. I don't know how to tell you this upright and face-to-face but. I really want to say this. If you're serious with him, go get married with him. You never tell me about him, that's okay, because I don't want to hear a thing about him tho. I'm too biased. I'm sorry. But I got a feeling that he is hurting you right now and then. If he isn't afforded enough to marry you, leave him. You're a free woman. You're better off without him. You are not alone. He's useless enough if he keeps trying to contact you over the phone, sending you texts and giving you broken promises.
She is brilliant. Really brilliant. Tough one, she is. Giving up is nowhere in her dictionary now. Against all odds. And, she is the most lovable person, she's funny, sweet, and she does things with her heart.
If you read this, don't ever give up, there's always a way to get through this mess, even if it's just enough time and space to clear up just enough, to live your life. Just like what you said when I called you last time; when I had difficulties on my exams. There's always an alternative, a way out to every hard line.
And don't forget. I'm here. I'm always here with you. You had me, you have your children, you have a family.

Won't leave you, trust me. Because you are the best mother in a whole universe. I'm glad you're part of me. :)