currently I am in the state of:
anti-4shared;
why, because people from around the world loved to nicked the songs that true artists and producers working their ass off at that album. Man, an album is work of art. I wrote about dignity.
Credits,please.
anti-mp3s;
why, because mp3 is a horrid, horrid thing. *no comment*
anti-next-door-country;
why, What, why is a passport? Where is the freedom? Community?
anti-tear;
why, what is the purpose of that filthy, watery eyes? It betrayed me! I don't want them to loose, and I've failed, again and again and again.
anti-virus;
why, It destroyed my new computer, that sickening little retard! Oh, how I wanted to squeeze that annoying filthy tiny thing, pinch it until it don't want ever to exist at my sight!!
anti-laptop;
why, laptop is not as tough as it seems. Handy? HAH! Make me laugh, only 2 hours, and it start to moan like ghouls.
anti-time;
why, hey, for your sake, everyone knows time is killing us. It's getting closer and closer to March, yeah, whatever.
Now, I feel like exploding, like those things burned like hell in me.
For your information, Muse tour is getting nearer, like, in 3rd Feb, and I was like, hollow. Bitchy, sometimes, but upsets. Nevertheless, solemn really got me. I was mad at everyone right now, and mental.
Please, no mercy. Just, for your information. I pray.
p/s: HAH! really object file-sharing-songs-downloads stuff, that is HELL NICKIN' u all doing. worth listened to original cd's that true artists working their whatever off in in that ol' lame discman!