I'm quite stuck up about what's happening around the world.
People in Haiti? I'm really sorry about that.
I really wish I could do something for them, like having a credit card or join the volunteering group.
Oh, hah. I'd been dreaming about going to the third world, saving peoples' lives, giving hope and inspiration to go on with their loved ones.
Alright. Any teens like me could only just prayed for them, hoping things will going to be okay like once it had to be.
Because, we don't have power to help, just the power to hope, and to pray to our god.
Considering the facts that I'm stocked in this merry house, I feel bad. Really, really bad.
Oh, here I am, still alive, currently in one piece, not living on the Ring of Fire which means so glad to be Malaysian but still complaining about this and that. :(