We could rent a Jeep and hike a trail with gears on and set up a camp close to stream. We would set up a camp fire and barbecue all the food we had brought, then we would climb on the Jeep with our blankets on and stargaze and I would bore you with my blabbers trying to make sense of the zodiacs. "I've always been fascinated by the stars" I would say that for the thousandth of time and you would make fun of me and recalling former trips when we were young. We would exchange our stories we've heard before and you would tell me about you and I would about me as if we tell them for the very first time. I would tell you my exaggerated hopes and my deepest fears and when I start to creep myself out you would hold me and I would smell your scent and you make me feel safe. You would light my first weed and play all your favorite songs with your guitar and I would sing with my eyes closed and as you heard my first snore you would wish me good night and have a sweet dream with a smile on.
The next morning I would open my eyes to found I'm all by myself and as creepiness starts to build up inside of me I would close my eyes reimagining you and your torso and your hands and your legs and when I open them again the scent would reappear and you make me feel safe again.