Snow Walk

I was resting, my feet were numb in that oh-so-helpful boots and they were glued to the ground, my body relaxed against masses of snow bricks, facing other people snow-walking, while waiting for my family that was playing with thousands of snow building blocks and figures.
But, in an instant, my feet felt warmer, because I thought I saw somebody I knew.
Weird, because he walked so fast through my side, it made me startled when a fast motion stumbled to my vision. You know, people there walked slow, there's nothing to rush, duh.
But he was like in a hurry, and he looked like he meant to be stealthy, hence I assumed that he was running away from my sight, like he always did.
This didn't stopped me from moving, I was curious. Ignoring my protesting feet, I walked a three to four steps forward. Ouch. Darn feet.
The pain triggered my focus sharp and I made a several mental notes on this guy. He was tall, about 5'7, his skin milk chocolate, he wore huge red jacket, a beige pants and holding a SLR. These criteria fitted him perfectly.
Was it really him?
But I can't be so sure, because I can't trust my vision, it's too dim and blurry down there. Plus, my whole body was shaking. Not to mention my already glued feet. Too many distractions to prove my hints. So I watched him passed through people, and his little brother that he left behind, I think, shouted "Abang!". Curious again and I felt like catching his arm to see him clearly, but he was already three feet away from me. For the last three seconds, I stared at his back intensely. Then, he turned around, his camera on his face, it flashed.
My imaginations, they've gone wild. 
Screw you screw you screw you.