So... random

It's been a while since I buy books. I'm short of money these days and budgeting is really important by now. So I've been torturing myself when comes to spending. So hard for me now to buy things when you're on your way to buy it, but then you just stop and think... Eventually you ended up dumped it somewhere in the corner of the shop.
It's rough to find very good books when I don't plan on buying it. But hey, sometimes a good plan don't always work.
I love planning. But random thing is the best. I didn't plan on buying books. But I just keep asking myself, 'What is it to buy, interesting enough for her?' all the way. Entered Popular bookstore in CS, my feet were following my sister. No intention of book hunting. Wandering here and there, randomly spotted and reached any interesting book covers like always. Play up my eyes for a while.
But then my eyes fixed at a black cover, White title embedded 'The Black Cheongsam', by Michelle Leong.
I smiled. People who saw me smiled back. As if they really saw me.
Definitely love things worked that way.