Love.
#nowplaying L-O-V-E by
Nat King Cole.
V is very very, very
extraordinary..
It's a bittersweet thing.
To some extent, for some people, it is the most sweetest, wonderful feeling
that one can feel at times. It changes your hormones, your perspective of life
and sometimes, your definition of purposes in life.
People have a say. It's a
sick thing. It's a wonderful thing.
My say?
Well, I don't have proper
rights to have a say about this, because until this very moment, my love isn't
mutual to the other party lol go figure
Maybe I'm not supposed to
be in love, but to let love find me.
I know, I'm not supposed
to think about this whole love thing yet.
God knows what's the best
for me.
I had had a crush on
someone. But it's '500 Days of Summer' all over again. Haha.
My best friend once
dedicated a piece of a meaningful tweet for me.
"God send someone to
you so that you can learn something from that someone or you can live with him
forever." -@amlynffasiha
That sentence did make me
dived in my epiphany moment for a sec, think more wisely, and feels grateful
for God because I've been given time and knowledge for not being stupid, for
that matter.
Credits to my friend. It
really knocked~