For 18 years, I survived

Now I'm 18 years old.
What's so special about a birth day?
The day I saw the world but not matured enough to remember, not matured enough to say a word, to settling myself?
Frankly, I don't like to be 18, I screamed when my eyes met the clock above me ticked to number 12 :(
And I did check my face for any changes. I keep imagined my face slowly creased for itself...
Oh, well, I'm going to tell you pals about one of my childhood dreams. When I firstly thought about my future, I imagined about the end of world. I really hope that I didn't have any possibilities to be alive after 15 years old. Hmm. After I do my PMR, the world exploded. After I do SPM, the whole universe is kaput. Everyone is just dead. Life after death matters. No world problems, no job scandals, no wrinkles.
The end. But.
As you all can see, I lived to tell tale of a girl's unaccomplished dream.
Ha yeh yeh asdfghjklzz. *some weird words here*
Anyway, somehow this day I managed to conscious myself for ±20 hours! Finally! Haha, I did challenge myself to stay awake at my first 18 years day (what on Earth does that mean??)
Oh, the first hours of my 18 years living, I read a book and my head keep spinning like hell, searching the meaning of words in my Appletree. So I decided to make a vocabulary and, paste-it-to-my-bedroom. Is that a good thing? I mean, is that some sort of geeky? Oh, and I prefer to read books in my bedroom, so... I don't know.
Well, when I thought of this, a bedroom becomes a kindergarten? No way.
Then, my brother told me that I received free phone calls for this day, and I said cool, okay. Then I called Nad, she wished me but she had driving class today and cannot stay put for long, so I called Alee, and she didn't know about my birthday, she lost track of time, hahah!
It's okay; I'm not a kind of like celebrations and wishes. I even refuse my dad for buying a birthday cake and cover my ears when he starts singing "happy birthday to you", Urgh. But I can't resist when he bought doughnuts from Big Apple, heh!
Oh, and I'm so sorry Nad, she asked me to called her at night, but I forgot. Actually, I visited my aunt's. My cousin's wife had a baby! But sadly, she is premature, only about three pounds, she supposed to see the world in Feb, but came out earlier in Jan. When I looked at her, whoah, she is tiny. Her face is still red and puffy, too fragile. At first, I was so afraid to touch her. She looked too vulnerable, kind of my mother put me away from, but she's the most wonderful thing I've seen this year! She sleeps like an angel, in peace. But she always stretching her neck when my dad starts speaking cheerfully(I can see why) and yawning beautifully. I am so enthralled by her! Oh, everyone called her Aisya, I guess. Anyway, she made my day. I only dared to touched her cheek, and yeah, she is fragile. Well, I bet she'll get huge by another couple of months. And kakmira(her mother) said she feeds in every 3 hours and always sleeping. For now. Heh.
Once or another, I survived my teen years.